Rockin' Chair Gospel

Rockin' Chair Gospel
Click on picture to go my page Heart Designs.

My Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Don't Grieve the Holy Spirit



  Let me say this and make it as clear as I can......Every soul is important to God! Every soul!
 He died for all and if you were the only one on earth, He would have went to the cross just for you. 

 It's not His will that any should perish but all come to the saving grace and knowledge of Him BUT He weeps, He weeps at the sin that has covered this earth, people calling good evil and evil good, dark light and light dark, sweet bitter and bitter sweet. People cursing his brother one day and declaring his love for God the next. How can this be? Can bitter and sweet water pour from the same fountain? “ Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil: Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.” (Isaiah 5:20,21) His shepherds caring more about themselves then they do the sheep....spinning webs to draw in the innocents. Sugar coating the gospel in order to deceive!


 Oh I how I weep for the innocents! My spirit is grieved this morning. My heart is heavy! People and some who call themselves godly rejoicing over the deaths of souls that Jesus loved. Jesus loves the sinner! I praise God He loved me while I was yet in my sin. Although my eyes may be dry, tears are flowing from my soul. I know from where this grief comes....it comes from Holy Spirit. If I'm this grieved, try to imagine how grieved He is. Please my beloved listen to me....listen to Jesus. He said they (the people) will know you are His by the love you have one for the other. Nowhere does He tell us to hate our enemy BUT He says to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you. Please I beg you with tears running down my face....it's not too late for this country. God can turn things around on a dime so pray, not just pray but get on your face and really cry out to God. I've been saying this or years and I believe it with all my heart....God is calling the Church to repentance! He says if My people, if My people, if My people, can't you hear His cry. If My people, (that's the Church honey) who are called by My name (the Church again), will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 


I may not agree with your life style, the life you’ve chosen for yourself but I love you! I may not agree in how you worship or if you worship but I love you. We may not see ‘eye to eye’ on some things but I love you. We may not be of the same nationality, color or religion but I love you! You don’t have to be me for me to love you! *smile*

In His love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see....tell others.
If not....tell me.

Comments welcome but please be nice. *smile*