Rockin' Chair Gospel

Rockin' Chair Gospel
Click on picture to go my page Heart Designs.

My Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Wanderer



If the Shepherd has a hundred sheep and one strays, what do you think He’ll do?  He’ll leave the ninety-nine and come looking for you.  (Matthew 18:12 EPV) 


 I know many who in these last days have turned away from following God and are now following the ways of the world. I am pleading with you with a broken heart and tears streaming down my face…..come back.

 You were once a mighty man/woman of God, walking in the Spirit, operating in the gifts, being used by God mightily…..come back.

 Some of you were mighty prayer warriors who knew how to touch heaven and the heart of God….come back.

 We need you! The Church needs you…..come back. You who were once covered with the blood, are you now trampling in it....come back.

 I’m not judging as some of you will accuse me of….I’m pleading with you with tears streaming down my face….come back.

 God is not mad at you, He’ll meet you more than halfway if you’ll just cry out to Him. He's as close as the whisper of His name. And not only that He’ll throw you a party and restore all that you threw away when you ran. I’m here and I’ll take your hand and walk with you, you don’t have to do this alone. 


  I love you, but your Abba Father loves you more and as much as I’ve wept, as many tears as I’ve cried….He loves you more and has stood over you while you slept and cried rivers of tears over you.


 “My wayward children,” says the LORD, “come back to Me, and I will heal your wayward hearts.”

In His love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see....tell others.
If not....tell me.

Comments welcome but please be nice. *smile*