Rockin' Chair Gospel

Rockin' Chair Gospel
Click on picture to go my page Heart Designs.

My Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2019

I Have No Gifts (poem)


I have no riches, I have no fame
I have no voice, I can not sing

There’s no instrument I can play
I have no gifts fit for a King
I’m just an empty jar of clay
I have no incense, myrrh, or gold
Like the wise men of old
Costly perfume have I none
For God's only Begotten Son
Just a willing vessel before you I stand
With only my heart in my hands
And as I kneel here at Your feet
In my heart, for you, I'll sing
And I’ll forever praise Your name
I have one desire, only one plea
Please don’t ever take your Holy Spirit away from me
And if you can use this old wore out broken piece of clay
I stand here before you ready, use me today

In His love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see....tell others.
If not....tell me.

Comments welcome but please be nice. *smile*