Rockin' Chair Gospel

Rockin' Chair Gospel
Click on picture to go my page Heart Designs.

My Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Break Camp And Move Out


In Deuteronomy 1:6 God tells the people, “you have dwelt long enough on this mountain”.  In essence what God is saying is break camp and move on.  Forty years they had been on that mountain! What should have been an eleven day journey found them forty years later still camped on that same mountain.  The promised land was right in front of them, right over the mountain, but they couldn’t see it.  They had all they needed therefore thought they had everything! 
 Shoes that never wore out, hand fed by God, water coming out of a rock!  God met all their needs supernaturally, what more could they want? They had forgotten that He promised them so much more!  Have you forgotten the promises God promised you?  They were content with what they had so they became too comfortable,  complacent. I’m reminded of the Laodiceans, they too thought they had everything but God called them poor, blind and naked!  Have you become complacent in the things of God?
 I believe God is calling His people to move out of our comfort zone, our complacency! Step out and move forward!  God says I would rather you be cold or hot but never lukewarm.  Have you become lukewarm?
 Get out of the boat! You’ll never walk on water till you get outta’ that boat.  Peter would have never walked on water if he had not first stepped out in faith onto the water.  Is God calling you to step out and follow Him?  It may not be to walk on water but something that would take you from where you’re most comfortable.  If so, He’s telling you, “step out and start walking”.
 Beloved, my question to you is how long have you been on your mountain? What changes have been made in your life?  Are you at the same place you were last week, a year ago, five years ago?  God is saying to you….break up camp and move out.  Get outta’ the boat and start walking on water! With God there is no standing still! You’re either moving forward or backwards!  Running water is clear and fresh, living! Water that is not moving gets stagnant, murky and stinky. Can I tell you something? Serpents hang out in murky waters.
 Examine yourself and ask, do I want to stay where I’m at or do I want to move forward?  As for me I know there is more out there and I want it. I’m ready to walk on water, how bout you? So, I ask you again…how long have you been on that mountain, in that boat?  God is saying to you break camp and move out!  Start walking on water!
God bless your journey!
In His love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see....tell others.
If not....tell me.

Comments welcome but please be nice. *smile*