Rockin' Chair Gospel

Rockin' Chair Gospel
Click on picture to go my page Heart Designs.

My Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

There is No Church Apart From the Holy Ghost




God is coming for a glorious Church, not having spot, what spot...hating the garment spotted by the flesh, He’s coming for a Church delivered from the flesh, without wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

How is this done? 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord God Almighty. Hallelujah!

There can never be a church apart from the Holy Ghost! There’ll never be a church God wants apart from the Holy Ghost! Can I tell you something...without the Holy Ghost you got a congregation you don’t have a Church. You have a place that is full of the walking dead, clouds without water, open sepulchers...pretty on the outside but full of dead folk inside.
Did you know, the first place the Church is mentioned in the Bible is when Jacob was running from Esau and he spent the night in the wilderness and slept on that rock. He had a dream where he saw a ladder that reached from that rock to Heaven and he saw angels ascending and descending and when he woke up and saw the vision was real he said God is surely in this place and he poured oil (which is a type of the Holy Ghost) upon that rock and called it Bethel which means House of God or the place where God lives, testifying to all time that there is no Church apart from the Holy Ghost.
The Holy Ghost is that ladder which reaches from a born again heart all the way to the throne of God. Heaven is open to the Church that walks in the Spirit! Hallelujah! Glory to God!
You can’t walk in the word of God without walking in the will of God and you can’t walk in the will of God without walking in the faith of God and you cannot walk in the faith of God without walking in the Spirit of God. And when you walk in that Spirit then it’s Christ and not you. Paul said, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.” Hallelujah! Praise His holy name. I feel like preaching some y'all! Would it be alright with y’all if I just preached a bit. *smile*
You know..it's a tragedy how we learn to imitate and to ape. I was in a church one time when the pastor told his wife, come on up here and prophecy. She came strutting up there, took the microphone and started prophesying. The Bible says if that gift of prophecy is ever perfected, sinners will fall on their face and say God is among you for sure but if you can turn it on and off like a water faucet then I'm not interested in it. I also heard a well known preacher say on national t.v. to his congregation I'm gonna teach you how to speak in tongues...repeat after me. Lord help us! You can’t learn to speak in tongues! Lawd have mercy! I'm not interested in the fleshly operation of the gifts of God. I'm interested in the Holy Ghost. He’s coming for a Church that’s not operating on the oil of flesh but on the oil God! Amen! Let Him move in you! If God moves you to operate in one of the gifts, let it be by the Holy Ghost not by the flesh! When the Holy Ghost moves people will know it...tears will flow, people will tremble and some will fall on their knees in worship. When He moves He ushers in the very presence of God because He is God. Hallelujah! This is no 'hit and miss' situation folks...there's power in this thing! Amen? ‘Practice makes perfect’ don't work with the Holy Ghost! If the church of today could just get a revelation of the power they could have if they would only walk after God in the Spirit of God in unison, we could turn this world upside down and change it for God! Are you hearing me? There is no church apart from the Holy Ghost!
In His love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see....tell others.
If not....tell me.

Comments welcome but please be nice. *smile*